Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 27: July 28th, 2010

I'm in love with the little footie pajamas. My husband says they remind him of Christmas. Anyways, I just had to take a few pictures of Paige sitting on her own. She still can't roll over but she's getting close (she has the strongs for it, she just gets freaked out when she's about to roll and flips back the other way).

Getting all set up to sit...


"Mom look! I'm doin' it!"

Yeah, I really did need 3 pictures of virtually the same face doing the same thing!


My parents got her this toy and it's just CREEPY! Like it has teeth and it's mouth opens and it sings when you squeeze it. And it's face is really ugly too. So of course, Paige is in love with it.


Paige loves to stand. She can do it by herself as long as she's holding on to something. I wonder if she'll be one of those babies who skip crawling.


This is a classic Paige tired face. I just love when she gets sleepy. If you're holding her, she buries her face in your neck and rubs it on you.



0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio