Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 12: July 13th, 2010

I wish I could be one of those people who wrote the letters to their babies when they get a month older but honestly, it would all just be the same. Just when you think you can't possibly love your baby any more, they do something new to surprise you and you fall in love all over again. Paige is officially 4 months old. She hasn't really changed much this month other than getting stronger, getting closer to other milestones, becoming more aware of her surroundings. But she's developing such a strong personality and I love it. She just started giggling like a real person. Before she would do this "HEH. HEH. HEH." that was more like a sigh than a laugh. I love when she giggles though, I try everything and anything to keep her going. Especially when it turns into these high pitch squeals... it makes me smile just thinking about it!

Anyways, this is Paige playing peek a boo in the mirror. She laughs and screams and grabs the mirror and puts her mouth all over it - too adorable. This all started when she was about 2 months old. I would sit her down on the changing pad and say "where's that peek a boo baby?" then stand her up and let her look at herself in the mirror and say "there she is!". It's still Paige's favorite game but now she's starting to get more interactive with the "peek a boo baby". Here she is, loving it!


& then a picture playing outside. I know a lot of people hate the "up the nose" shots but I love her eyes in this one.


0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio