Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 10: July 11th, 2010

Sundays are almost always "family days" around here. These are chaotic and stressful most of the time which is why we push them off until Sunday, so they don't ruin our weekend. Paige doesn't sleep very well for the next two nights and she's hard to calm down afterward.

First we had my parents over. I don't have many pictures of Paige with her grandparents so I got some of her with my dad. Lately whenever my parents come over, Paige starts crying harder than I've ever seen her cry. Not sure what's up with that - she does have some separation anxiety but not usually that bad. These were the 10 minutes that she was actually content. My mom brought her the visor and she was only happy when she got to chew/wear it.


Wish my aperture had been narrower. :( Then we went out to lunch for my brother-in-law's birthday. Drama. Luckily Paige slept through most of it, but we were treated to an hour long scream right before bed because she was so worn out!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio