Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 81: September 23rd, 2010

Another high chair picture... yawn. But Paige got to eat some pureed beef (yes it smells & looks as gross as it sounds. Just like cat food) & she L O V E D it. Couldn't get enough... she ate the whole jar & kept going "mmmmmmm!!!".

Out of focus eyes (I don't know WHAT I was doing here) but I love this one! lol
This one actually makes me feel a little nauseated since she's smiling with a mouthful of smelly food but I thought I'd include it anyways!


4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I've never seen someone so excited to eat like this. How cute!

Lauren said...

Who could tire of Paige in her highchair pictures?! :)

Kala said...

I love the faces she makes!

Mom Howland said...

What cute!
Why can't see your pictures of July?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio